Sbarro terror attack

The Sbarro bomber’s saga: Ahlam Tamimi was released from Israel, US failed to bring her to justice

On the official site Congress.gov, the following appears: “The United States requested Tamimi’s extradition in 2017, but Jordan’s Court of Cassation ruled that the extradition treaty was invalid.”

Alham Tamimi.
Sbarro bombing scene, 9 Aug, 2001.

Some 25 years after the Sbarro bombing, one family is fighting to bring Ahlam Tamimi to justice

Ahlam Tamimi waves as she arrives at Queen Alia international airport in Amman, late October 18, 2011.

Father of child murdered in Sbarro bombing slams Jordan, demands terrorist extradited - interview

Police and rescue personnel at the scene of a terror attack at Ramot junction, near the entrance to Jerusalem, September 8, 2025.

Gov’t body grants NIS 25m. to families of terrorism victims from funds seized from PA


Will the US use aid to force Jordan to extradite J'lem terrorist?

Trump’s nominee to serve as Ambassador in Jordan said that ‘all options’ are on the table to pressure Jordan into extraditing Ahlam Aref Ahmad Al-Tamimi.

A gaping hole is left in the shop front of the Sbarro pizzeria after a suicide bombing, August 9, 2001

Abdullah getting some rare heat from DC

AP reported on Tuesday that the Trump Administration is considering withholding aid from Jordan to pressure it into extraditing Ahlam Tamimi.

King of Jordan Abdullah II addresses the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France January 15, 2020.

Republicans threaten to sanction Jordan for not extraditing terrorist

This signals an increase in pressure on Jordan to extradite Ahlam Al-Tamimi, who facilitated the bombing of a Jerusalem Sbarro restaurant that killed 15 people, including two Americans, in 2001.

A gaping hole is left in the shop front of the Sbarro pizzeria after a suicide bombing, August 9, 2001

Palestinian girl slams 'cursed' Trump over 'defiled' Jerusalem

Denying the history of the Jews in Israel is far from a new tactic for the Palestinian Authority, whether it's through children's shows or academic scholars.

PALESTINIAN DEMONSTRATORS burn a crossed-out poster depicting US President Donald Trump that reads: ‘no for Deal of the Century’ during a protest against the Bahrain workshop last month.

Sbarro terrorists have received $910,823 in pay-for-slay funds in 18 years

Female terrorist Ahlam Tamimi, who planned the event, said she has "no regrets."

A gaping hole is left in the shop front of the Sbarro pizzeria after a suicide bombing, August 9, 2001